Why Hotels & Resorts Can Save So Much With 'Request'
Because 'Request' is integrated with a Hotel or Resort's POS System, every service request from Guests will arrive on your POS in the location or locations you prefer.
In today's economic climate, (and even in boom times) all hospitality establishments are cautious about staff numbers. 'Request' will not only make staff more efficient but can even help to reduce the number of staff.
Think how the following can make staff time management and efficiency save costs...
1. You can choose to have POS printers in multiple locations within your establishment. This means different guest service requests can be routed to different departments.
2. All service requests, regardless of the guest's choice of language will arrive on the POS system already translated into the language of an establishment's choice, therefore no more miscommunication due to language barriers.
3. Service requests (for example) that are routed to the Front Desk can be dispatched to different departments in seconds and the Front Desk immediately knows the room number the service request is originating from.
4. Everything is in writing and therefore zero reliance on the 'memory' of staff. Hotels and Resorts can keep track of service requests and instigate methods to show the actions taken for each.
5. Efficiancy can be monitored. All service requests are time stamped, therefore actionable times can be employed to improve guest experiences if and when necessary.
6. Staff are more harmonious & relaxed. It's true that Hotel staff are fantastic at performing in their individual roles, but for the minuscule amount that 'Request' costs each day can provide staff a much more organised structure in their daily routines.
Why Communicating With Guests is so easy With 'Request'
It's not rocket science! Hotels & Resorts cater to Guests from all over the world, and quite often they don't speak the launguage of the country they are visiting.
'Request' solves that problem when Guests wish to avail themselves of the services in your Hotel or Resort.
1. 'Request' can cater to a multitude of languages. If a Hotel or Resort believes they need any languages currently not catered for, we'll surely add them for you.
2. Because Guests select the language of their choice after scanning the 'Request' QR Code, they can read and see exactly the services they require without the need for any translations.
3. When Guests request a service on 'Request', the POS system prints their request in the language chosen by the Hotel or Resort. Staff therefore understand perfectly the requiremenst of their guests and can attend to their needs much faster.
4. Understanding your Guests not only alleviates a lot of frustration from Staff (and your Guests), but it eliminates the need for translation by other individuals. This can save enormous amounts of time that Hotel Staff spend just in trying to understand the services Guest's are requesting.
Whilst we understand that many Hotels employ staff who can speak various languages, it still does not negate the fact that 'Request' can speed up service for Guests significanctly, every hour of every day.
'Request' will provide the Ultimate Experience for your Hotel & Resort Guests
Understanding how 'Request' can deliver an incredible experience for your Guests is not difficult.
Regardless of where your Guest are in your Hotel or Resort, they are able to utilize 'Request' for the 10's if not 100's of the services you provide.
Whether they are in their room, by the pool, having a spa, in the restaurant or taking a stroll, when they require a service, all they need do is reach for their Mobile and bring up 'Request' in their 'favorites' section.
Let's take an example:
Alfonzo & Lucy are dining in your Hotel or Resort Restaurant. They decide to go somewhere special the next day. Alfonzo simply reaches for 'Request' on his mobile, sends a request for reception to book them a Taxi at 7.00am the next day and can then go back to enjoying his dinner with Lucy, knowing reception will take care of the booking.
There are literally hundreds of examples similar to the above that can be undertaken with 'Request' that truly enable Guests to enjoy the Ultimate in Service at their Hotel or Resort.
'Request' Pricing is Amazingly Low. Intergration & Use is So Easy
Please see our amazingly low pricing and value to money in the Price & Contact Link
'Request' Integration & Use
Once the setting up process is complete for either 'Request' Digital or 'Request' Interactive and your 'Request' portal is built, it's at that point we begin to make arrangements for Integration. For the Setup Process Details, please read 'The Setup Process of 'Request' in the 'About' link in the top menu.
Note that this is the same process for Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts and the 'Other Service Markets'.
Once the 'Set-up Process' is all set and we've complete your 'Request' portal, we'll make a time to meet virtually online to begin the integration and teaching process. This normally takes approx 1 - 1.5 hours).
Afterwards of course, you always have access to our Support Team to attend to any queries you may have.
Integrating 'Request' Digital takes less time. Again, referencing the 'The Setup Process of 'Request', (that is gathering information pre-integration), and we've completed building your specific 'Request' portal, we will make arrangements to meet with you virtually online to guide you through all the details.
Regardless of whether you opt for 'Request' Digital or 'Request' Interactive the integration of both really is a breeze and extremely easy to understand.
'Request' Is Fully Customizable for 'Digital' and 'Interactive'
We all know that prices don't always stay the same and products and/or services can come and go. And there's nothing more frustrating than having to spend hours (or even weeks) changing just a few details in any marketing material, printed or virtual. Then of course there's always the cost to undertake the latter!
Not so with 'Request'.
Changing pricing, product pictures, text or even adding any of the latter takes just minutes in the Admin Section of 'Request'.
We teach you all that during the Integration & Training and it's just so 'easy peasy' regardless of whether you opt for 'Request' Digital or 'Request' Interactive.
'Request' Can Be a Total Information Portal For Your Hotel or Resort
. Start weaning away those printed information leaflets. Maximize your Staff's time (Thanks to 'Request') by them needlessly spending valuable time explaining destinations & attractions out side of your Hotel or Resort.
Entice & encourage outside businesses to be an integral part of your 'Request' Guest Service Portal by allowing us to add them to your 'Request'
You see, YOUR 'Request' App can and should be a total outside information portal for your Guests that is separate from the Services you provide inside. With Guests having instant access to these destinations and attractions they can of course make their way to them easily, especially with the assistance of Google Maps.
Think about what your Guests would like to know about outside of your Hotel or Resort and we know you'll come up with many that can be added. And naturally, we will be delighted to include them when building your 'Request' App.
The first step in getting to know and understand 'Request' further, is for us to hop on a virtual meeting together. Alternatively we can visit you, but in reality, virutal saves time and is just as effective.
However, we highly recommend taking some time to view and read the contents of this site so that you will be much more familiar with 'Request' at our meeting
In this meeting we:
1. Answer all your questions
2. Undertand the minimal cost of 'Request' and how payment is made
3. Explore and discuss the savings 'Request' will provide & how 'Request' can absolutely increase revenue
4. The files and information we require from you. (We'll send a file detailing those requirements and suggestions.
5. How Integration of 'Request' will be undertaken within your establishment. (Depending on whether you opt for 'Digital' or 'Interactive')
6.. How to display the QR Codes (Dependent on whether you are an F & B establishment, Hotel, Resort or Other Market business)
7. The various QR Codes that will be produced for you
8. How to prepare for Training once your 'Request' App is developed and the time it will take to develop 'Request' specifically for your establishment.
9. How the GPS Co-Ordinates can be established specifically for your establishment. (Only for 'Request' Interactive)
10. The hardware requirements needed (Only for 'Request' Interactive) and the type of POS Systems 'Request' can be integrated with (which is many).
Remote ordering procedures & suggestions (For those wishing to order products and/or services when not at your Establishment). This can be applicable to both 'Request' Digital & 'Request' Interactive.
12. Wrap up the meeting with any further queries!.
Our "Meet & Greet" should take approximately 45 - 60 minutes of which there will be no charge for our meeting. You may also bring as many people you wish to sit in and participate in the meeting.
Meetings can be conducted via Google Meet or Skype. We do not conduct meetings with Zoom.